Chase requires merchants using custom software to complete an integration certification packet. WordPress / WooCommerce have not been pre-certified for use with the Orbital Gateway, requiring each merchant to complete this certification process. This includes filling out multiple documents and requires completing a set of test cases with the software. This ranges from a set of around 20 – 50 test cases depending on your needs. We will work closely with you and your Chase Orbital representative to complete the required documents and test cases to get your site all ready to accept credit cards.
- After purchasing this service, we will contact you (typically within a few hours) via email to explain this process and get things started.
- The Merchant requests the Chase Orbital Questionnaire Form from their Chase Account Representative.
- The Merchant fills in their name and contact information as well as their assigned PNS Merchant number. The form is then forwarded to Routy Development for completion.
- We will then return the form to you to send back to your Chase Account Representative.
- They will need to then send an additional form to be filled out, as the software is being developed by a 3rd Party (Routy Development). We will complete this form as well, and send it back to you for submission to your Chase Account Representative.
- Within 48 hours your Chase Account Representative should send you the Orbital Gateway Test Case Certification packet. We should also receive a copy of this as we will be listed as the technical contact on the Orbital Questionnaire Form.
- If you are choosing the base certification service (Authorize/Capture) we will have the packet completed within 24-48 hours. If your site requires certification for recurring or profile setup, it can take up to 3-5 days.
- Once the packet is completed, we will send a copy to the Orbital Certification team, as well as to you to have for your records. They will typically respond letting us know that they received the packet and that it will be reviewed and returned within 5-7 business days.
- If we have not yet received the packet after 5 business days, we will contact the certification team and ask when we might expect it to be completed.
- Upon approval, production credentials will be issued and the certification process will be complete.
Items Certified through Certification Process:
Authorize & Capture Service
- Accept payments through Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Authorize and Capture payments
- CVV Validation (where supported)
- AVS Validation (US/CA)
- USD or CAD Currency (determined by merchant)
Recurring Profile Service (please contact us first to discuss – additional cost applies)
- All that is mentioned above
- Create Profile and Authorize a payment
- Create Profile and Authorize & Capture a payment
- Manage Profiles (Create/Update/Delete)
- Manage Recurring Billing Profiles
- Void Transactions
Please Note: The certification process has multiple sections. The majority of our clients require us to perform the Authorize & Capture section in order to perform their required business tasks. If additional functionality is required (typically only with custom developed applications using our Chase PHP SDK), please contact us to discuss your certification and to receive an accurate quote for the additional services needed.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Tags : chase paymentech